VariTask LT Height Adjustable Corner Desk with DataCenter - Curved
Upgrade your workplace with an affordable ergonomic computer desk and recoup your investment manifold. This height adjustable desk is electronically driven to provide sit-to-stand adjustability at the touch of a button. Studies show that when students and workers enjoy the flexibility to change working positions throughout the day, they maintain better energy, concentration, and physical health. You reap the returns in improved productivity, competitive recruitment, and decreased workers' compensation costs for repetitive stress injuries--costs that have quadrupled nationally over the last twenty years. With the VariTask LT series ergonomic computer desk, you can enjoy the benefits of a height adjustable desk without manually adjusting it for each new user.
The ideal ergonomic computer desk provides dual surfaces for monitor and keyboard. This allows the user to separately adjust each component to optimize line of vision and keyboard reach. This height adjustable desk adjusts by electric drive--no pulleys, hydraulics, or headaches involved. It takes just 13 seconds for the table to travel up to 16-1/2". The DataCenter keyboard surface separately adjusts from 8" below to 7" above main work surface and provides a +15 to -15 degree tilt. The VariTask LT series column base lifts up to 120 lbs. Built to last, this ergonomic computer desk is constructed of commercial-quality cold rolled steel with high-pressure laminate work surfaces with T-mold edges.
- Electronic height adjustment
- Easy push-button activation
- Keyboard surface adjusts for height and tilt
- Assembly required
- Ships freight - dock delivery
- Height adjustment range: 25" to 41-1/2"
- Travel time: 13 seconds
- Drive System: 110v, 60 Hz, AC motor. Draws 1.6 amps under full load.
- Keyboard platform adjusts 7" above to 8" below main table surface
- Meets and exceeds BSR/HFES 100 Standard
- Height: 25" to 41-1/2"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 30"
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs.
- Color: Multiple
- Material: Steel & Laminate
- Certification: ANSI/BIFMA
- Warranty Information: Limited Lifetime + 5 year for mechanical components
This product is certified by GREENGUARD for Indoor Air Quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.