VariTask Classic Dual Column Electric Corner Desk with Tilt / Slide
This electric desk pulls out all the stops to offer sit-to-stand height adjustability and ergonomic positioning at the touch of a button. Now you can provide each member of your workforce a genuine ergonomic computer desk without the hassle and expense of manually adjusting each workstation for each new worker. Studies show that when workers enjoy the flexibility to change positions throughout the workday, they maintain better energy, concentration, and physical health. You reap the returns in improved productivity, competitive recruitment, and decreased workers' compensation costs for repetitive stress injuries. Add it up, and this electric desk may be the soundest business investment you make this year.
Put workplace comfort in the hands of the worker for incomparable satisfaction. This dual-column, dual-surface electric desk is the ultimate in ergonomic computer desks. Each surface adjusts separately by electric drive--no pulleys, hydraulics, or headaches required. It takes just 24 seconds for each surface to travel up to 14". The rear surface can also be advanced forward up to 12" to bring your monitor closer. The front keyboard surface manually tilts forward or backward 15 degrees. Each separate steel column lifts up to 250 lbs. a piece. Built to last, this ergonomic computer desk is constructed of commercial-quality cold rolled steel with high-pressure laminate work surfaces and T-mold edges.
- Height adjustable by electric drive
- Easy push-button activation
- Dual adjustable surfaces for keyboard and monitor
- Keyboard surface tilt
- Rear surface slides forward
- Optional under-surface CPU rack available
- Assembly required; white glove delivery and assembly service available
This product is certified by GREENGUARD for Indoor Air Quality.
- Welded steel construction with high-pressure laminate surfaces
- Travel time: 24 seconds
- Rear surface slides forward 12"
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standard and BSR/HFES 100 Standard
- Height: 26" to 40"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 30"
- Weight: 260 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 260 lbs.
- Warranty Information: Limited lifetime warranty / 5 year warranty on mechanical parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.