Tetra Dual-to-Quad Folding LCD Arm and Pole Mount Kit
Mount 2, 3, or 4 extending monitor arms vertically or back-to-back with this dual-to-quad LCD arm and pole mount. This unique multi-monitor desk mount solution comes from the popular Tetra pole mount series, which was awarded "Best of Show" by Design Journal when it was introduced at the 2004 NeoCon® World's Trade Fair. Tetra poles are uniquely extruded, allowing Tetra series monitor arms to slide up and down along the four provided tracks on four different sides. Each track provides an independent height adjustment range that prevents interference from the other arms, so you can position monitors in four different directions or stack them as desired. This mount comes with two folding Tetra arms and allows you to add up to two more.
The double-linked monitor arm supports monitors up to 22 lbs. each with VESA patterns of 75x75 or 100x100mm. The folding arm extends up to 20" from the pole and folds back to 4" to clear your workspace when not in use. It also swings 90 degrees side-to-side until hitting the wall. An articulating ball socket joint at the monitor head provides portrait-to-landscape rotation and 40 degree tilt in every direction. Easy-grasp, star-handled screws on each monitor arm allow instantaneous height adjustments as needed. The monitor arms slide freely up and down the pole and tighten at any point. Choose from a 17-1/2" or 33" H pole with a bolt-through desk mount or grommet mount option.
- Includes two folding monitor arms and allows addition of up to two more
- Arrange arms vertically or on opposing sides of the pole
- Fast manual monitor arm height adjustments
- Choose from a 17-1/2" or 33" H pole with a through-bolt or grommet mount
- Monitor arms support VESA standard LCD monitors with 75x75 or 100x100 mounting patterns and weighing up to 22 lbs. each
- Arm extends 4" to 20" from pole
- Ball socket joint at monitor head provides 40 degree tilt in every direction
- Height: 17-1/2" to 33-1/4"
- Length: 20
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Certification: VESA
- Warranty Information: One year limited
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.