Tetra Direct LCD Pole Mount, Height-Adjustable
Use this direct LCD pole mount with any Tetra extruded pole for a height-adjustable monitor mount solution on your wall or desktop. The popular Tetra pole mounts series was awarded "Best of Show" by Design Journal when it was introduced at the 2004 NeoCon® World's Trade Fair. This direct pole mount supports LCD monitors up to 33 lbs. with VESA patterns of 75x75 or 100x100. The monitor mounting plate is supported by an articulating pole-mounting ball socket joint that extends 4-1/2" from the pole, offering 40 degree tilt in every direction. The monitor plate also rotates the screen portrait-to-landscape for flexible viewing of your display.
This LCD pole mount assembly is an ideal solution for sit-to-stand workstations or those in need of a longer monitor height adjustment range. Easy-grasp, star-handled screws on the pole mount allow you to quickly loosen and adjust the mount along the length of the pole. Choose a 17" or 33" long pole according to your needs and mount to the wall or desk top using a through-bolt or grommet mount application. Tetra poles are uniquely extruded with four grooves along the length to support multiple monitor mounts on up to four separate tracks without interference. As a result, this monitor pole mount works only with Tetra poles.
- Mounts directly to grooved Tetra poles with 4-1/2" extension
- Quick and easy height adjustment along the length of the pole
- Ball socket joint provides 40 degree monitor tilt in every direction
- Portrait-to-landscape monitor rotation
- Supports VESA standard LCD monitors with 75x75 or 100x100 mounting patterns and weighing up to 33 lbs
- VESA Pattern: 75x75/100x100
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Steel
- Certification: VESA
- Warranty Information: 5 year guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.