Steel Four-Post Drafting Table with Tool and Shallow Drawer
Equip your drafting space with the best in quality and function by using this Mayline traditional style steel drafting table. Each of these drafting tables combines a sleek design with durable materials for a quality drawing and drafting experience. A tilting drawing board allows for a range of angles, easily obtained with our easy to use adjustment system for that perfect ergonomic fit.
A variety of choices make this Ranger Steel line an excellent fit for both classrooms and architectural offices. Our durable materials can stand up to years of heavy use, making them perfect for high intensity, multi-user environments. We feature a total of six different table sizes to accommodate all your foreseeable drafting needs. A tool drawer and large shallow drawer is included to allow convenient organization of your drafting accessories.
- Drawing boards feature thermally fused Birch woodgrain low-pressure laminate with steel end cleats
- Tilts 50 degrees horizontal
- Range of table top sizes, see product specs
- Includes one tool drawer with insert tray and lock with two keys
- Shipped knocked down, assembly required
- Ships via freight truck - dock delivery
- Model 7736B only is Quick Ship in 3-5 business days
- Table Size Options: 42" W x 30" D, 48" W x 37-1/2" D, 60" W x 37-1/2" D, 72" W x 37-1/2" D, 72" W x 43-1/2" D, 84" W x 43-1/2" D
- Tool Drawer: 3-3/8" H x 10-3/8" W x 27-3/8" D
- Shallow Drawer (size varies depending on size of table): Model 7734B- 1-5/8" H x 24-1/4" W x 27-3/8" D; Model 7736B- 1-5/8" H x 36-1/4" W x 27-3/8" D; All other Models- 1-5/8" H x 48-1/4" W x 27-3/8" D
- Height: 37
- Width: 48
- Depth: 37.5
- Shipping Weight: 156
- Color: Brown
- Material: Steel & Laminate
- Assembly Instructions(PDF)
- Mounting Tops Assembly Instructions(PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.