Spacedec Acrobat Pneumatic Articulating Monitor Arm Wall Mount
Eliminate workspace clutter and reduce your monitor footprint to zero when you replace your desk mount with an articulating monitor wall mount. This pneumatic articulating monitor arm is unique in that it engages a gas strut mechanism to swing not only laterally, but vertically too. The gas strut provides gliding and instantaneous adjustments by hand for monitors weighing from 6.6 up to 19.8 lbs. You can separately adjust the tension of the arm at two pivot points during installation to account for the specific size and weight of your monitor.
The folding arm offers extension of up to 24" or folds back to a depth of 4-1/2" against the wall. The monitor arm glides 180 degrees from side to side and about 80 degrees up to 30 degrees down, (or until the monitor edge meets the wall). Meanwhile, the ball joint monitor head tilts separately up to 40 degrees in any direction and rotates portrait-to-landscape. An advanced coil wrap system channels cables along the arm for a clean, professional finish.
- Folding monitor arm extends up to 24", folds closed to 4-1/2"
- Pneumatic mechanism provides both lateral and vertical swing
- +90/-90 lateral swing and +80/-30 vertical swing
- For monitors weighing from 6.6 to 19.8 lbs.
- Ball joint monitor head tilts up to 40 degrees universally
- Portrait-to-landscape rotation
- Integrated cable management
- Manufacturer part number: SD-AT-DW-BK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.