Large Tilt Pole Mount
Quick easy and versatile the Truss/Pole Static Mounts Pole Tilt-Adjustable Mounts and Truss Tilt-Adjustable Mounts are often used for mounting the large flat panel displays used in exhibit retail and digital signage. Clamps for different size poles and truss work are required and must be ordered separately - ask customer service for assistance.
- Three Flat Panel Mount Options: Truss/Pole Static Mount Pole Pitch-Adjustable Mount and Truss Pitch-Adjustable Mount
- Three Tilt Adjustment Options on TPM and TPP: +/- 15 º tilt on gravity centered axis point lockable tilt pre-set tilt locking points at 0º 5º 10º and 15 º to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Install mount horizontally and use pitch adjustment for side-to-side pivot
- Install on vertical or horizontal truss
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation
- TPS/TPP span most truss systems up to 14" (OD)
- Truss/Pole clamps fit a wide variety of truss and pole dimensions
- Finishing Cover accessories enhance aesthetics and cover hardware for added security
- Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 or MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated security allows display to be locked to mount by adding a padlock
- Compatible with TPK clamp accessories. See Accessory list below.
- Color: Black
- Minimum Depth: 3.4" (86.4mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 200 x 200mm - 862 x 517mm
- Orientation: Landscape Portrait
- Overall Dimensions: (H x W x D): 16.2" x 17.1" x 3.4" (412 x 433 x 86mm)
- Post-Installation Leveling: (Roll): Yes
- Shipping Weight: 27.00
- Solution Type: Universal
- Typical Screen Sizes: 42 - 71"
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68.kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.