Dual-Surface Mobile Presentation Stand
The Dual-Surface Adjustable Presentation Cart is a versatile, mobile presentation stand that can be used as a lectern, as an A/V equipment stand, or as a laptop computer stand. Its two independent platforms both adjust in height and tilt for ergonomic convenience. The adjustability of both platforms gives you the freedom of using this presentation stand while you’re standing or sitting. Locking tilt and height adjustments ensure your equipment and other presentation materials stay securely in place.
The platforms of the Dual-Surface Adjustable Presentation Cart are constructed of ivory-colored laminate over 3/4” medium-density fiberboard (MDF) while the stand is constructed of 18-gauge, rectangular steel that’s finished with a black powder coat. The upper platform adjusts from 28” to 42” high while the lower platform adjusts from 24” to 38” high. This adjustable presentation cart comes equipped with four 2”, heavy-duty casters for easy mobility. Get the mobile cart that functions to hold both your presentation materials and your multimedia equipment when you order the ergonomically adjustable Dual-Surface Adjustable Presentation Cart.
- Versatile presentation cart can be used as a lectern, A/V equipment stand, or laptop computer stand
- Two independent platforms both adjust in height and tilt for ergonomic convenience
- Adjustable height allows for use while standing or sitting
- Locking tilt and height adjustments
- Platforms constructed of ivory-colored laminate over 3/4” medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- Stand constructed of 18-gauge, rectangular steel with a black powder coat
- Upper platform adjusts from 28” to 42” high
- Lower platform adjusts from 24” to 38” high
- Includes four 2”, heavy-duty casters for easy mobility
- Higher Tray 18W x 18D
- Lower Tray 13W x 18D
- Dimensions: 32” W x 18” D
- Upper Platform Height: 28” to 42”
- Lower Platform Height: 24” to 38”
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
- Warranty Information: Manufacturer’s 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly Instructions(PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.