Dry Erase Markerboard and Tack Board Combination - Type E
Design your classroom teaching boards as you like them with the dry erase markerboard and tackboard combination. This type E version has a 4 foot high marker board, with a 4'H tackboard next to the whiteboard. Choose whether the tackboard is placed on the left or right of the whiteboard at time of order. The modular construction assures easy install with a unique aluminum channel that provides a seamless appearance; plus, when the vinyl panels need replacing, you can change them without having to replace the longer lasting porcelain steel markerboards.
The whiteboard is magnetic porcelain on steel, fused to MDF. Choose a natural cork, or vinyl covered tack board. 1/2" thick panels stand up to years of use. The whiteboard includes a 1"H maprail at the top, and aluminum marker tray at the bottom with plastic end caps for safety. Five overall widths are available. This product is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality and Children & Schools Certified.
- Choice of tackboard surface
- Four overall lengths from which to choose
- Porcelain steel markerboard
- Aluminum trim with H-channels connect surfaces together
- Mounting hardware included
- 50 year warranty on whiteboard - 10 year on tackboard
- Special order - non-cancelable/non-returnable
- Ships freight - contact us for your quote
- Made in the USA
- 408 = 4'H x 6'W whiteboard with L or R 4'H x 2'W tackboard / 136 lbs.
- 410 = 4'H x 6'W whiteboard with L or R 4'H x 4'W tackboard / 170 lbs.
- 412 = 4'H x 8'W whiteboard with L or R 4'H x 4'W tackboard / 214 lbs.
- 416 = 4'H x 12'W whiteboard with L or R 4'H x 4'W tackboard / 272 lbs.
- Height: 4'
- Warranty Information: 10 year limited
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.