9 Monitor Articulating Arm Monitor Mount with Choice of Mounting Base
Our 3 over 3 over 3 articulating arm monitor mount holds up to 9 monitors, and offers a choice of mounting base options including grommet, desk clamp, or extrusion. Attached to the 42" H pole are three, 24" wide articulating arms that will hold three 10" to 21" monitors each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. The arms are jointed so that they move forward, creating a parabolic curve for ease of viewing multiple screens (for monitors less than 21" wide). Each mounting head provides 90 degrees of pivot range in all directions, and features easy-to-install key hole slots. Includes cable management ties to keep wiring neat and organized. The included set screws allow you to position the horizontal arms anywhere along the pole.
Choose from three different mounting options. The grommet model fits any 2-1/8" cable routing hole and allows cable and power to be routed through. Another option is the desk clamp, typically used for temporary situations. Use the extrusion base on 1.5" on center T slot channel or a single T slot channel, such as those already installed on consoles (extrusion not included).
- Mount 9 monitors from 10 to 21" in size
- 90 degree all directional pivot for each monitor
- 3 over 3 over 3 configuration
- Three options: desk clamp, grommet or extrusion
- Can also be used for fewer monitors in larger sizes (2 monitors per arm)
- Weight limit: 25 lbs. per monitor
- Optional 200x200 VESA adapter plate available (14-UFP-280)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.