4-Magazine Cascading Oak Wall Display
This 4-Magazine Oak Wall Display evokes the prestige of having wood décor in your establishment while still being an affordable solution to organizing magazines or distribution materials into a professional display. Choose from light oak, medium oak, or mahogany finishes and match your magazine rack with the wood furniture you may already have. Solid wood sides and translucent, acrylic pockets complete the look and sturdiness of this wall-mounting magazine display with 4 cascading pockets. This space saving magazine rack is ideal for office entryways, lobbies, waiting rooms, or anywhere reading or distribution materials require exhibition.
The pockets of this 4-Magazine Oak Wall Display are clear so that the viewer can see the titles of each publication. In addition, corner page supports and angled pocket facings assist in keeping literature upright. Each pocket has a depth of 3/4”, meaning that you can place a small stack of magazines or distribution materials into each pocket and maximize the amount of publications the magazine rack can hold. Wall-mounting is made easy due to the unit’s light weight, its pre-drilled mounting holes, included mounting hardware, and the fact that it ships already assembled.
- Wall-mounting magazine display with 4 cascading pockets
- Solid wood sides and acrylic pocket panels
- Choose from light oak, medium oak, or mahogany finishes
- Clear pockets for easy literature viewing
- Corner page supports and angled pocket facings keep literature upright
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 21-1/4" W x 19" H x 3" D
- Pocket Dimensions: 9-1/2” W x 3/4” D
- Shelf Depth: 3/4”
- Number of Tiers: 2; Number of Columns: 2
- Number of Facings/Pockets: 4 Magazine
- Weight: 9 Lbs.
- No Assembly Required
- Wall-Mounting Hardware Included
- Height: 19
- Width: 21.25
- Length: 3
- Shipping Weight: 9
- Material: Oak & Acrylic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.