20U Knock-Down Open Server Rack with Optional Siding
Introducing the easiest-to-assemble knock-down open server rack on the market. The S1 was engineered with rack rails that are self-supported during assembly, allowing one person to easily assemble the rack in under five minutes. Connect multiple racks together with optional rack ganging hardwarefor economical multi-rack installations. Optional side panels interlock into base for easy assembly.
The S1 series open server rack features extremely durable steel construction with rack rails enclosed at the top and bottom for extra stability. A ventilated bottom cover panel allows the entire bottom of the rack to be used for mounting small components or opened up for extra cable entry. Side braces accept power strips, rear rack rail, or vertical lacing strips. An optional rack door, heavy duty casters and floor levelers are also available.
- Easily assembled by one person in under 5 minutes
- Extremely durable steel construction
- Ventilated bottom panel for mounting small components
- Side braces accept power strips, rear rack rail, or vertical lacing strips
- Available in 23" or 28" depths
- Optional side panels and rack door available
- Optional ganging hardware, heavy duty casters and floor levelers available.
- Rack Height: 20 space
- Overall Depth: 23" (584 mm) to 28" (711 mm)
- Usable Depth: 22.6" (574 mm) to 27.6" (701 mm)
- Height: 42.5" (108 cm)
- Height with Casters: 44" (111 cm)
- Width: 19.3 (489 mm)
- Warranty Information: This product comes with a 10 year limited manufacturer warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.